There’s so much going on in the life of a teen…at MPS Credit Union we think they ought to save a little money while they’re texting! Our MPS Smart Saver account is perfect for kids 13-17, offering online and mobile banking and the convenience of Estatements for our bankers on the go.
Being a teenager is complicated. Opening a Smart Saver Account is easy! Teach them to save today and they’ll thank you tomorrow.
- Available to teens between 13 and 17 years old
- Competitive dividends on entire balance
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirements
- A helpful transition account before entering early adult years
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- $5 minimum deposit to open
- $5 minimum balance requirement
All youth accounts require an adult parent or guardian as a joint owner on the account. Minors may conduct transactions without joint owners present. Youth accounts are not eligible for Courtesy Pay. Proof of address and social security number required when opening any MPS Youth Account.Go to main navigation